If you have been just getting into routers, networking and upgrades, you probably have seen a lot of folks talk about pinging.
This should help you understand this utility.
Whether you've just purchased a WGR614L or have been using it for a while, it's always good to go back to the basics. Here are some of the more frequently asked questions about this open source router.
Some handy things to remember:
Following are steps of downloading and compiling tomato firmware for WGR614L router.
1. Download the source code from www.myopenrouter.com site. Link is www.myopenrouter.com/download/file/10216-20
2. Create one directory where want to untar the source code and compile it. For example mkdir /home/TOMATO_WGR614L
3. cd /home/TOMATO_WGR614L. You can use your own path also.
4. bunzip2 tomato-src-wgr614L.tar.bz2
5. tar xvf tomato-src-wgr614L.tar
Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal