< <
OUR NETWORK: TiVo Community TechLore Explore3DTV DVRplayground Dijit Community See all... About UsAdvertiseContact Us

Support for WGR614v9, WGR614v6, And Other NETGEAR WGR614 Routers

Of course, you've heard about the new WGR614L Open Source Router, which is customizable with a variety of third party firmware applications, versatile, and high performance.

However, you might just have other NETGEAR routers in your home, or know a friend or family member who is looking for advice.

This is the place for you.  Here, you'll find links to support articles and documents for older and alternate versions of the WGR614 family of NETGEAR routers.  Click the links below to get started.

Manuals, Firmware, and Support for NETGEAR WGR614v5

Manuals, Firmware, and Support for NETGEAR WGR614v6

Manuals, Firmware, and Support for NETGEAR WGR614v7

Manuals, Firmware, and Support for NETGEAR KWGR614

Manuals, Firmware, and Support for NETGEAR WGR614v8 (WGR614L)

Manuals, Firmware, and Support for NETGEAR WGR614v9

Tags : firmwaremanualsspecificationswgr614lwgr614v5wgr614v6wgr614v7wgr614v8wgr614v9

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-15 of 15 | Latest Comment

February 25, 2009 3:49 PM

Hi,

I just had my Internet provider add a Netgear G Router - WGR614 v 9 to my computer so that I could get my Tivo connected.  I have been experiencing a connection problem and Tivo says that it is because some of the ports are blocked.  I contacted my internet provider and they didn't help so Tivo said i needed to contact the manufacturer and get them to unblock the ports.

Can you give me any help?  I am desperate!

September 3, 2009 3:41 PM

Wyo girl -

I am about to buy a Tivo and already have the Netgear G wireless router WGR614 v 9 and was wondering if it worked out. Please respond back because if they are not compatible, I probably wont buy a Tivo.

November 19, 2009 8:52 AM

Hi Im having problems setting up my user name & password it wont accept the devault password & user name.I have reset my wireless netgear router version WGR614v9 3 times without any success Help Glyn

November 30, 2009 5:41 PM

Does this NETGEAR WGR614v9 router have an integrated push button? I want to buy a wireless printer and it says this push button is required on the router. How do I know if mine has one? I have the NETGEAR WGR614v9 router already being used for my kid's Xbox Live connection. Thanks!

View unverified member's comment - posted by Robert Sims

View unverified member's comment - posted by Robert Sims

View unverified member's comment - posted by bigwalt

September 20, 2010 3:23 PM

Does the WDR614v9 support netflix and visa-versa? please help,thanks

September 20, 2010 3:25 PM

Does the WGR614v9 support netflix and visa-versa. Please help,thanks

January 20, 2011 10:15 AM

I have upgraded my Comcast contract to include "Blast" and they told me that my current Motorola SB 4100 cable modem should be replaced with a DOCSIS 3 modem. I plan to buy the Motorola SB6120. Will this work with my current WGR614v6 and do I need to upgrade the firmware in the router?
Thanks
Nelson

January 20, 2011 10:18 AM

I am using a v6 and I get NetFlix but lately they are telling me that my internet connection is very slow. Sometime the movie gets interrupted to download another segment? But other times I watch the entire movie without interruption. I plan to upgrade to a DOCSIS 3 modem soon.

February 26, 2011 7:42 PM

Hi, i am Using router NETGEAR WGR614v6, after I setuped the software. there a page appear to type ID and password. I typed THE Username admin for password, password, when i click or enter, it is doesn't the page still that screen appear to type your username & password. but when i click cancel my internet disconects.
Help me please

July 15, 2011 8:58 PM

Hi all.

Im using an NETGEAR WGR614v6 with V2.0.19_1.0.19 firmware. its working fine. but I see WGR614v7 V8 V9 can I upgrade the firmware to these or is it an actually hardware?

thanks

View unverified member's comment - posted by Dambar

November 13, 2014 4:46 PM

You can read more reviews on NetGear routers here http://wirelessroutersreviews.com/netgear-docsis-3-0-high-speed-cable-modem-c...

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Back to Top | Comments 1-15 of 15 | Latest Comment

Add Your Reply

(will not be displayed)

Email me when comments are added to this thread

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window