This package contains the following materials,
i) Source code for WNDR3800 (tomato.tgz).
ii) MIPS big endian toolchain (OpenWrt-SDK-atheros-2.6-for-Linux-i686_32.tar.bz2).
iii)one built-in firmware (tomato-wndr3800-final-release.img).
iv) A Guide to configure wireless (wireless_setup_README).
First untar the toolchain (OpenWrt-SDK-atheros-2.6-for-Linux-i686_32.tar.bz2) and export the path of your toolchain directory.
For example, if you untar it under /opt directory then export command would be
Next, to compile the source code you need to give following commands from tomato/release/src directory.
$make firmware (for 32 bit machine)
$make firmware64 (for 64 bit machine)
If everything goes well then you can find the firmware under "tomato/release/src/image" directory. Name of the firmware is tomato-wndr3800.img .
Main Features :
* USB with multiple partitions.
* USB as Network Attached Storage(NAS).
* SAMBA with Share level access.
* Remote login using ssh.
* FTP server.
* Tomato Web UI.
* Firmware upgrade.
* Wireless (Basic + Security)
* WAN is configurable in static, dynamic and pppoe mode.
* LED needs to be tested/supported.
* WebUI support to configure Wireless is not present. One must consult Wireless_README to configure Wireless.
* WebUI performance is slow.
|1||811||07/20 6:23PM by solsidan|
|3||1095||04/16 2:40PM by solsidan|
|1||396||04/10 6:23AM by Subhra|
|0||126||04/05 3:29AM by solsidan|
|2||746||03/01 12:54PM by Tomas303|