This package contains the following materials,
The ddwrt_build_wnr3500lv2.sh makes the source code ready for compiltaion for Netgear WNR3500Lv2. Make sure that ddwrt_build_wnr3500lv2.sh and wnr3500lv2.tar are placed in the same directory.
The checkout-wndr3500lv2.sh downloads dd-wrt source code with revision 17201 and it is automatically called by the ddwrt_build_wnr3500lv2.sh script.
To compile the source code for Netgear WNR3500Lv2 follow the instructions below ....
i) export your toolchain path.
ii) cd dd-wrt/src/router.
iii)make -f Makefile.wnr3500lv2 configure clean all install
If everything goes well, firmware will be placed in "dd-wrt/src/router/image" directory having name "ddwrt-wnr3500lv2.chk".
1. Please do not run your compiled firmware without having serial console setup.
2. This was compiled in as root user in 64 bit machine.
3. This was compiled in Fedora Core 15.
New Features Added:-
* WAN configurable in PPPoE mode also.
* Wireless LED Support.
* Boot up problem in previous release is fixed.
|0||413||01/23 11:15AM by aurelien586|
|2||844||12/27 11:22PM by Subhra|
|0||306||11/01 1:34PM by jambore|
|2||584||10/15 12:34PM by RyanC|
|1||211||10/07 11:37PM by Subhra|
|15||485||08/11 11:39PM by github|