This package contains following materials,
1) dd-wrt.tgz (DD-WRT distribution for WNDR4500).
2) dd-wrt.v24-K26_WNDR4500.chk (A built-in firmware of WNDR4500).
To compile the source code for Netgear WNDR4500 router follow the instructions below,
i) export your toolcahin path,
a) Kernel should be compiled using "toolchain-mipsel_gcc4.1.2" toolchain.
b) Userspace should be compiled using "toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32" toolchain.
ii) cd dd-wrt/src/router
iii) make -f Makefile.brcm26 configure clean all install
If everything goes well, firmware will be placed in "dd-wrt/src/router/mipsel-uclibc/" directory with the name "dd-wrt.v24-K26_WNDR4500.chk".
1. Please do not run your compiled firmware without having serial console setup.
2. This was compiled as root user in a 64 bit Fedora Core 13 machine.
* DD-WRT WebUI.
* Firmware upgrade through WebUI.
* WAN is configurable in static, dynamic and pppoe mode.
* USB Storage.
* USB Automount.
* USB as NAS.
* Remote login using ssh,telnet.
* Remote file transfer using scp.
* FTP server.
* NTP Client.
* VPN Passthrough.
* PPTP Server.
* LED Not supported.
|4||628||03/11 7:05AM by mmajunkie|
|0||249||01/29 7:12AM by Binaek Sarkar|
|1||1709||01/15 11:04PM by Subhra|
|37||5465||12/17 10:55PM by Subhra|
|0||259||09/14 3:58AM by Occidental|
|10||1156||08/21 12:52AM by Subhra|
|1||755||07/24 7:43AM by MikeKTex|