Tathagata Das's blog
This how-to assumes that you have a North American verison of the WGR614L router, and that you currently possess a serial cable. Click here to learn how to use the serial cable.
Note: I have NOT teseted this using the GUI installation method. Therefore, I can not predict the outcome of installing this via the GUI.
Following are steps for building OpenWRT firmware for the NETGEAR WGR614L.
1. Download the source code from OpenWRT. It is better to download it from trunk rather than from kamikaze.
Following are steps of downloading and compiling tomato firmware for WGR614L router.
1. Download the source code from www.myopenrouter.com site. Link is www.myopenrouter.com/download/file/10216-20
2. Create one directory where want to untar the source code and compile it. For example mkdir /home/TOMATO_WGR614L
3. cd /home/TOMATO_WGR614L. You can use your own path also.
4. bunzip2 tomato-src-wgr614L.tar.bz2
5. tar xvf tomato-src-wgr614L.tar
Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal