Re: enabling ports 109-110

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
JDD
JDD's picture
Re: enabling ports 109-110
Hi!

The problem: I can't get my Grandstream UCM64102 VoIP router to successfully
send me automatically generated emails for errors, warnings, etc.  All test emails
to date have failed.

Grandstream says that ports 109-110 have to be enabled for the UCM's email app to work.

But I can't get it to work.

I'm not at all a router or VoIP techie!! Just to make that known :-)

So please make any suggestions in real plain english with exact, detailed, instructions on how to do them!  yes

Thanks!

All my devices are set to Static IP addresses in my Tomato router:

Static DHCP/ARP/IPT                         TomatoUSB

MAC Address        Bound to     IP Address        IPTraffic     Hostname
__:**:--:((:)):00       Enabled       192.168.1.30      Enabled       ROUTER-GRANDSTREAM

(MAC address masked for security)

(192.168.1.30 is the address of my Grandstream VoIP router.)

Here's what I set up (as best as I could) in an attempt to follow Grandstreams's instruct
to enable ports 109-110 in my Tomato router:

Port Forwarding

On     Protocol    Src Address         Ext Ports      Int Port     Int Address           Description
On     Both        192.168.1.30         109-110                        192.168.1.30         4 Grandstream RTR 2 email messag

As recommended by Grandstream, I tried "Both" as the first Protocol setting.
"Both" protocol resulted in a failed "test" email by the Grandstream UCM6102 Router:

Email Generated Time     Email     Send Module Receivers        Last Send Time       Last Send Address       Send Result      Return Code      Options
2018-08-18 13:07:00       Test        xxxxxx@gmail.com               08-18 13:07:04        xxxxxx@gmail.com       deferred            534-5.7.14

Setting the Protocol to UDP also failed, but with a different Return Code:

Email Generated Time     Email     Send Module Receivers        Last Send Time       Last Send Address       Send Result      Return Code      Options
2018-08-18 13:05:04        Test       xxxxxx@gmail.com                08-18 13:05:09      xxxxxx@gmail.com         deferred            none

Here are the email app settings in the Grandstream UCM6102 router:

Client
HTML
What do I need to do so that my UCM6102 can successfully send me email notifications?

I thank you in advance for studying this and giving me any advice!

Thanks!
rubygarciaa
rubygarciaa's picture
We buy houses in sacramento

We buy houses in sacramento on cash to provide the instant solutions of the home sellers and also we provide the cash as per demanded days.

rubygarciaa
rubygarciaa's picture
We buy houses in sacramento

We buy houses in sacramento on cash to provide the instant solutions of the home sellers and also we provide the cash as per demanded days.