Flashed back to stock firmware, can't login

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
aexious
aexious's picture
Flashed back to stock firmware, can't login

So after exploring the world of ddwrt, I decided I wanted to go back to stock due to speed issues (I couldn't figure out how to get the full speed out of ddwrt. I tried just flashing the firmware from netgear, but it kept failing. I stumbled upon the link below in a previous post and it worked great!....

http://desipro.de/ddwrt/K3-AC-IPQ806X/NetgearFW/

I am definitely rocking stock firmware now, but somehow in that process the login has changed to something other than what I have previously set it as, and what the router is typically stock. I have tried to a hard reset, and even tried letting it update the firmware in hopes it would ask me to do it then, but I am still blocked out of it.

I am not sure how to telnet into my router, but I am fairly confident it would require credentials (which I do not have), therefore figured I would post my issue here while I continued searching for the answer.

Any help is much appreciated!

aexious
aexious's picture
Search ended quicker than

Search ended quicker than expected, sorry for the wasted post! If this happens to anyone else try the login below:

Username: superadmin

Password: password

aexious
aexious's picture
Also can't edit posts it

Also can't edit posts it seems, I am definitely sorry for the spam, correction below:

Username: superuser
Password: password