DD-WRT developers BrainSlayer from DD-WRT.com and Kong have worked together to produce this new release for the NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 R9000 router. A special thanks to the both of them for their hard work and effort on porting this firmware.
Release notes are below. Enjoy and please report to the R9000 Open Source Forums with any issues or questions for the developers.
- Flash R9000-factory-to-ddwrt.img build from NETGEAR firmware.
- Once dd-wrt is running, you have to use ddwrt-netgear-R9000.bin to flash future updates.
Currently known issues:
- 2G and 5G leds are not operational since they cannot be controlled through gpio.
- Current opensource wireless driver has no support to control these leds.
- 60G interface info is currently not correctly display in status pages and due to missing 60G client, 60G operation is untested
If you want to revert to NETGEAR firmware, flash: ddwrt-to-netgear-fw-R9000.bin