IMPORTANT! In order to flash this build, you must follow the following steps:
- Return the R6400 to stock NETGEAR Genie firmware
- Flash the initial Tomato build
- Flash the final Tomato build
To install Tomato from NETGEAR Genie stock firmware:
- Restore router to default configuration.
- Flash with "tomato-initial" file first (included in the archive)
- Flash with the final AIO flash image then restore to default configuration.
To restore to NETGEAR Genie stock firmware:
- Select dd-wrt.bin image first and select erase default configuration after flash.
- After DD-WRT boots, flash the genie.chk firmware.
- Wait until Genie boots up.
- Erase settings using reset buton. Just push and hold the button -- Power LED will change color from white to orange, and after a few seconds will blink, then release button. Router should automatically reboot.