DD-WRT for WNR3500L v24 K2.6 svn14289 Big (BIN) BETA

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Internet151
Internet151's picture
DD-WRT for WNR3500L v24 K2.6 svn14289 Big (BIN) BETA

Has anyone tested this version of DD-WRT on the WNR3500L yet? If so, did you have any problems? Just something I'd like to know, as I want to update my router from an old initial mini .chk flash version to a Big version that works.

buddee
buddee's picture
The 'big' build of the 14289

The 'big' build of the 14289 should work for you on that router. being that you already have dd-wrt on there, you can go straight to using a .bin for the upgrade.
just make sure after you flash you do a hard reset. cheers

Internet151
Internet151's picture
I figured it should work, but

I figured it should work, but being a new beta version it would put me at ease knowing someone has tried it out before I go risking bricking my router!

buddee
buddee's picture
Internet151 said:

Internet151 said:
I figured it should work, but being a new beta version it would put me at ease knowing someone has tried it out before I go risking bricking my router!

understood, but you are aware that all the pre sp2 dd-wrt builds are all betas? there hasnt's been a final in over 2 years and even the final was buggy. i dont use it on a netgear 3500L so i don't know but k2.6 newd-2 works fine on my linksys wrt320n and newd is working fine on my netgear WGR614L as well as my netgear wndr3300. so i would think it would be pretty safe to try 14289 on your netgear.