Netgear nighthawk R7000 Shibby and original firmware issues

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
oscar615
oscar615's picture
Netgear nighthawk R7000 Shibby and original firmware issues

I opened up a new R7000 last night.  I followed the instructions from the video on this site to flash Shibby.  I had teo issues,  One it constantly, and I mean every 1-2 seconds, asked for my logon credentials.  Two , It started where I would click one of the links on the left menu and half would never display.  It would justlod a blank page.

So I followed the process to go back to original. And no problems for the first few minutes.  But now it is doing the same thing as Shibby.  Except when I logon it pulls blank pages for everything.

Obviously this can't worj asnd has rendered my new router basically useless since I cannot see any pages to set anything up.  I am not able to flash anything again becuse I cannot see the upload links etc.

I flashed everything according to instructions, clearing NVRAM etc.  This is frustrating..

How can I get the router back? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

oscar615
oscar615's picture
No one has any ideas?  This

No one has any ideas?  This is the forum that talked me into this, told me how to do it, etc.  I was led to believe this was the place to be for Netgear routers.  Is this forum dead?

I would really appreciate some of the netgear gurus help on this.