So--has anyone tried the new Kong Mod? (19028)

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
autocrosser
autocrosser's picture
So--has anyone tried the new Kong Mod? (19028)

I noticed that Kong has a new release on the download site (19028) & wonder if anyone has loaded it yet?  I'm going to put it on my 3500L V1 & see how it looks.....

autocrosser
autocrosser's picture
Well--it boots & seems to

Well--it boots & seems to work ok---so here we go....

Teknowiz
Teknowiz's picture
I was going to try it but it

I was going to try it but it seems kong has not compiled the new 16MB King Kong build yet. Once that is uploaded, I will give it a try.

autocrosser
autocrosser's picture
So far my 3500L is working OK

So far my 3500L is working OK..Used usb-ftp-samba3-dina-nv32k-broadcom.bin. Will report if any problems come up---Looks like there are only 32 & 60k builds right now....

Teknowiz
Teknowiz's picture
It also looks like the main

It also looks like the main DD-WRT branch had a lot of recent updates for background daemons and security and performance related fixes so hopefully Kong will release another build shortly with all recent updates and release the King Kong build with the update.

GreenTerror
GreenTerror's picture
KingKong Build is up on the

KingKong Build is up on the download page! If anybody loads this let us know your results. I'm using 18730 as well and I am very happy with it except I can't get the VPN connection to connect. Through the WAN tab or the services tab in PPTP. Can anyone confirm this to be working yet?