WNR3500L-100PES???

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Crazyboy76
Crazyboy76's picture
WNR3500L-100PES???

Hi all

My first post, because Im thinking of buying one of these routers to replace an aging and decrepid pile of junk by D-link. Thing is I bought that back in England when I lived there and now I live in France Ive stuck with buying a French router. Ive found one of these on Pixmania and the model number is WNR3500L-100PES Can someone decipher the 100PES for me please, It seems a little too cheap for my liking at 89 euros... What I dont want is to buy it and then have it arrive to discover its a non compatible router with the Tomato firmware.... Now that would really naff me off! Its obviously a French Version of the router but with little changes that they make to these things it could be a huge difference in expandibility with regards to firmware.

Thanks In Advance

Crazy

Brandon C
Brandon C's picture
From what I understand the

From what I understand the 100PES just signifies the power supply type. As long as it is the "L" version router with USB support you should be good to go.

Crazyboy76
Crazyboy76's picture
Cheers Ill order it tommorow

Cheers Ill order it tommorow and hopefully it will be here in a few days :D now that Im looking forward to woooohooo