cant revert to stock r9000

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
scorpio1377
scorpio1377's picture
cant revert to stock r9000

Hello i have issue with my wifi using ddwrt so i wanted to revert back to stock. I followed every guide i have googled and it always does the same thing. 

it counts down 296 sec

then it just sits there saying upgrading firmware 

at the bottom left it says 1 percent uploaded

and it just sits there for more then a hour.

i tried closing page and rebooting router as well it always goes back to ddwrt.

I tried lastest firmware, also tried the firmware in download section. 

I even tried tftp2 with never connect no matter what i do.

Any help would be appriciated, thanks

scorpio1377
scorpio1377's picture
update: i tried another

update: i tried another browswer and after 15 sec it says upgrade sucessful and reboots router but its still ddwrt.....

jfosella
jfosella's picture
Did you try a reset? 

Did you try a reset? 

JSmith856
JSmith856's picture
same. I can't get DD-WRT off

same. I can't get DD-WRT off of my X10 R9000 back to netgear genie crap.... it takes, the file, says, "successful" but then comes back to DD-WRT.. is there a certain thing I am doing wrong?? 

jfosella
jfosella's picture
I've gone back and forth

I've gone back and forth twice. Both times I kept playing with the rest button. Finally after many tries it goes. I assume you already loaded
ddwrt-to-netgear-fw-R9000.bin.

chalkin85
chalkin85's picture
Which browser did you use? Im

Which browser did you use? Im currently unable to upgrade ddwrt. Stuck at 1% if you use CLI it just kills your SSH connection

allensmith12
allensmith12's picture
I also don't know the exact

I also don't know the exact process of the reverting stock. Can anyone tell me the exact guidelines to go on with this process?

buyer
buyer's picture
i too had similar issue was

i too had similar issue was using wrong image , post firmware upgrade just reseting by pressing reset button help.

just ensure you are using correct image ,  ddwrt-to-netgear-R9000.bin is one that should be used and not ddwrt-netgear-R9000.bin