If you have been just getting into routers, networking and upgrades, you probably have seen a lot of folks talk about pinging.
This should help you understand this utility.
Following are steps of downloading and compiling tomato firmware for WGR614L router.
1. Download the source code from www.myopenrouter.com site. Link is www.myopenrouter.com/download/file/10216-20
2. Create one directory where want to untar the source code and compile it. For example mkdir /home/TOMATO_WGR614L
3. cd /home/TOMATO_WGR614L. You can use your own path also.
4. bunzip2 tomato-src-wgr614L.tar.bz2
5. tar xvf tomato-src-wgr614L.tar
This article will show you how to install and configure your NETGEAR WGR614L for most standard setups.
Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal