Firmware Upgrade Procedure:-
Always use the following steps to upgrade your firmware.
- Perform reset to factory defaults setting in existing Firmware.
- Perform Firmware Upgrade from web user interface of the existing firmware.
- Perform reset to factory defaults setting in newly upgraded OpenWRT Firmware pressing the Hardware reset button for 30 sec.
- Use OpenWRT in your router.
This OpenWRT firmware is based on OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09.1 / LuCI 0.11 Branch (0.11+svn).
- Pressing 'Save & Apply' with Wireless Channel auto mode may crash the system. So beware to change it before applying settings.
Features Included :-
- Wireless Basic
- Wireless Security
- Wireless Guest Network
- Wireless Guest NetWork Security
- USB Storage
- USB auto-mount Support (Single and multiple partition)
- File System (VFAT, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, NTFS)
- Network Share (Samba)
- Firmware Upgrade
- Factory Reset (Perform reset)
- Backup Settings (Generate archive)
- Restore backup
- Reset Button (H/W button)
- LED Off/On Button (Power LED will glow in both cases)
- WAN Configurable in STATIC, DHCP and PPPoE
- Secure Shell (SSH, SCP)
- Remote WebGUI Management
- Remote Telnet Management
- Remote SSH Management
- DHCP Server
- Perform reboot
- System log
- Kernel log
- Diagostics (Ping, Traceroute, Nslookup)
- Local Startup
- SSH and SCP can only be used from client PC if a password IS SET to access the router.
- USB Storage and Network Share
- In NTFS file system partitions, user can only read the contents from console but read/write cannot be done from samba client.
- In VFAT file system partitions, user can read/write from console but cannot write from samba client.
- In Ext2, Ext3 and Ext4 file system partitions, user can read/write from both console and samba client.
- Telnet from client PC can only be used if a password IS NOT SET to access the router.