This updated release resolves intermittent issues with "Save & Apply" on wireless channel selection, adds WPA2 encryption and uPnP functionality.
Firmware Upgrade Procedure:-
Always use the following steps to upgrade your firmware.
- Perform reset to factory defaults setting in existing Firmware.
- Perform Firmware Upgrade from web user interface of the existing firmware.
- Perform reset to factory defaults setting in newly upgraded OpenWRT Firmware pressing the Hardware reset button for 30 sec.
- Use OpenWRT in your router.
This OpenWRT firmware is based on OpenWrt Barrier Breaker 14.07 r48549 / LuCI 0.12
- Pressing 'Save & Apply' with Wireless Channel auto mode may crash the system. So beware to change it before applying settings.
Features Included :-
- Wireless Basic
- Wireless Security
- Wireless Guest Network
- Wireless Guest NetWork Security
- USB Storage
- USB auto-mount Support (Single and multiple partition)
- File System (VFAT, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, NTFS)
- Network Share (Samba)
- Firmware Upgrade
- Factory Reset (Perform reset)
- Backup Settings (Generate archive)
- Restore backup
- Reset Button (H/W button)
- LED Off/On Button (Power LED will glow in both cases)
- LEDs (Power, Wifi, USB, LAN, WAN)
- WAN Configurable in STATIC, DHCP and PPPoE
- Secure Shell (SSH, SCP)
- Remote WebGUI Management
- Remote Telnet Management
- Remote SSH Management
- Port Forwarding
- DHCP Server
- Perform reboot
- System log
- Kernel log
- Diagostics (Ping, Traceroute, Nslookup)
- WiFi and WPS buttons are not supported.